Did you know?
- Labor Day is the first Monday in September.
- The first Labor Day was celebrated on Tuesday, September 5, 1882, in New York City.
- In 1884 the first Monday was chosen as the Labor Day holiday.
- According to the US Dept of Labor this day is a yearly national tribute to the contributions workers have made to the strength, prosperity, and well-being of our country.
- Unofficially Labor Day marks the end of the summer, although here in Arizona our temperatures are still soaring. We have just experienced the hottest August on record and our heat advisories continue into the 11th day!
Have a fun and safe Labor Day weekend whatever your plans are. We’d love to hear about your plans for the long weekend at CleannFreshAZ. If your carpet is looking tired after your weekend guests, it’s probably time for a professional clean. Call us at 480-821-1481 for a quote.