I love this time of year in Arizona. The weather is finally beginning to cool, cinnamon and pumpkin smells tickle our noses and taste buds as we enter the local grocery stores, and the evenings are cool but not cold. We start to feel like Thanksgiving and the Holidays are just around the corner, along with visitors and Holiday gatherings. If you get your carpets professionally cleaned for Thanksgiving, how do you keep them clean enough for the Holidays and into the New Year?
Here are 5 tips to keep the clean for longer….
- Keep the dirt outside where it belongs by leaving your shoes at the door.
- Keep the exterior entrances to your home free of dirt, and sweep porches or decks regularly.
- Be sure to keep exterior “welcome” mats at every door and keep them clean.
- Place walk-off mats inside the doorways and keep them clean.
- Use small area rugs inside that can be laundered in your washing machine.
If you need carpets cleaned for Thanksgiving, it’s a good time to schedule your appointment with us at 480-821-1481.